Making money selling clothing
Every year, it seems like we gather more and more clothing, and somehow manage to find placed to keep it in our homes. Many times, we outgrow clothing, maybe we don’t wear that particular style anymore, or have lost (or gained) weight. Stitches and Seams offers an opportunity to people in Connecticut to sell their clothing in bulk, and receive a payout on the spot, via Paypal, or check.
How it works
- Review our sheet on brands we accept.
- Gather up your clothing, and seperate it in to piles (Long sleeve, short sleeve, dress shirt, pants etc). The more organized the piles, the quicker and easier it will be to sort through the clothing.
- Call Frank Ippolito,
- (203) 586-9472
- and schedule an appointment to come down to the studio to review the clothing you would like to sell
- Bring your clothing to our studio. We will look through your collection and give you a fair price on them.
- Receive your payment via check or PayPal.
What we accept
Mens and womens Clothing brands from our master list, including, but not limited to:
- athletic apparel
- Athletic Apparel
We do not accept clothing that:
- 👎has irregular odors
- 👎ripped and stained
- 👎extremely faded
- 👎covered in pills
- 👎stretched necks
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your particular collection. We are more than happy to help you.